- Turning off the faucet when you brush your teeth can save 70 gallons or more per month.
- Taking shorter showers. Reducing your shower time by just one minute can save as much as 75 gallons per month.
- Fixing a leaky faucet with even a little drip – five drops per minute – can save more than 200 gallons of water per year.
- Replacing your toilet or washing machine with high-efficiency models. Rebates may be available.
- Installing water-saving faucet aerators, high-efficiency shower heads, shutoff hose nozzles, and leak detection dye tablets.
We have conservation kits available at no charge to our customers.
Did You Know?
Customers who participated in our rebates and programs between 2016 and 2020 will help California save more than 9.2 billion gallons over the lifetimes of their new devices. That’s more than 148 billion cups!